Daily Prayer of the Healer
I call to those who went before me for guidance to travel this day’s path.
I ask those who are yet to come what this day holds for me.
Of Healer and Man is what I seek.
I ask for the Healer to be at one with the Man and for the Man to walk
beside the Healer.
I ask for The Ability to Connect and Feel, while paying attention to what has
heart and meaning.
- » To be in touch with my emotions
- » To Appreciate beauty and wonder for its own sake, without
having to understand it or analyze it
- » To Appreciate music, dance and the arts
- » To feel sensual without feeling ashamed
- » To Honor and express my soul
- » To Take time for self-renewal by being alone, quiet, reflective,
- » To maintain an aligned, healthy connection with my spiritual self
- » To be Open to new relationships without attachment
- » To connect at a deep, personal level with other people
- » To "see" into the heart of others with understanding and compassion
- » To Open to my desires without acting inappropriately
- » To have a healthy appetite for life
- » To enjoy a Healthy sexual self-awareness and a Healthy awareness of
- » To be Spontaneous, playful, Nurturing, empathetic, and welcoming
- » To be Able to grieve and to celebrate.
I offer this prayer to the Spirits above and humbly ask for their divine help
to live my life to the fullest and bring honor to myself and my people. In
Ah ho or Amen or “I am done” or “So be it! So it is! So I am!”