Daily Prayer of the Warrior
I call to those who went before me for guidance to travel this day’s path.
I ask those who are yet to come what this day holds for me.
Of Warrior and Man is what I seek.
I ask for the Warrior to be at one with the Man and for the Man to walk
beside the Warrior.
I ask to Show up and be present without preconceived notions, while having
the Ability to Take Action and Enforce Boundaries
- » to Accept responsibility and get the job done
- » to be Focused and determined
- » to Not easily be diverted
- » to Know my skills and be disciplined in using them
- » to be a Direct, factual communicator
- » to Honor and enforce my own boundaries
- » to Honor the boundaries of others
- » to maintain a Strong sense of loyalty and duty
- » to cut my losses and move on without dwelling on the past
- » to work through adversity or failures in accomplishing a goal
- » to be Here-and-now in every moment
- » to Put theory into practice
- » to be Determined, focused, dependable
- » to be Willing to take appropriate risks
- » to Acknowledge and be clean and clear about expressing my anger
- » to Value physical conditioning and health.
I offer this prayer to the Spirits above and humbly ask for their divine help
to live my life to the fullest and bring honor to myself and my people. In
ah ho or amen or “ I am done” or “So be it! So it is! So I am!”