The Seven Essene Mirrors: How We Attract Each Other
October 25-27, 2019
Bethel Horizons, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
The Essenes are an ancient brotherhood of divinely illuminated beings who believed they were here to share enlightenment with the planet. They were strong advocates of self-mastery and heart-based living. They determined that each moment of our life, the reality of our internal truth (what we have become) is mirrored to us by the actions, the choices, and the language of those around us.
Why Do We Have These Mirrors?
We are creating all the time, whether we are consciously aware of it or not. The Essene mirrors are constantly letting us know what we are creating and are endlessly reflecting this back to us.
When we emit a negative vibration, the universe shows up for us to support our learning. It gently reminds us what is going on inside of us, to make us conscious of our creation. When we do not wake up to this and become conscious, the mirror effect increases in its intensity. This would be analogous to failing a test at school and having to re-take a more challenging version of the original.
The universe does not discriminate upon what it mirrors to us. It is unconditionally reflecting to you exactly whatever it is that you are projecting outwards – positive or negative. Unconditional existence does not pity, it respects.
When you’re emitting negativity, it does not enable you by taking it easy on you. Instead, it unconditionally stands by you, and believes in you enough to get back up again from the challenges that arise via the mirror effect. The source of all energy unconditionally shows you what you are projecting outward, for your growth and expansion to occur.
What are the 7 Mirrors?
We live in an Action-Reaction World where Consciousness Creates Reality. We manifest and magnetize people and events into our lives according to our consciousness. The Seven Essene mirrors is a way of understanding how this process works.
Looking into the Mirrors
- Every mirroring event is an opportunity to recognize yourself more clearly. Pain or frustration are here to guide us to the fragmented part of ourselves that are calling for integration.
- When you are on auto-pilot, you are not consciously creating. Whatever programs you picked up on in childhood are instead creating on your behalf. The more intentionality we can bring to each moment, decision, emotion and thought, the more we flow with the current of life.
- The more aware we are in each moment, the easier it becomes to recognize the lessons that the universe is bringing to us.
- The mirrors become more and more subtle as time goes on.
- Allow for perfection in the imperfections of life.
Questions to consider
- What do I see in you that is really a part of me in this moment?
- Is it pleasant or not?
- How can I reveal me in you?
- What is this person supporting me to see about myself?
- especially self-righteous
- or judgmental reactions towards them?
- What is seen in this person that I have lost, given away or stolen from me that leads to such a strong, energetic reaction (positive or negative)?
- What about this person feels like a repeating pattern of internal reaction that wants to take over my conscious presence such as--?
- old addictive behaviors
- over-compensating behaviors such as rage
- How am I mimicking my parents from old imprinted behaviors?
- Remember how it felt when done unto you!
- Is it time to release those imprinted energies?
- What am I afraid to know or be-
- That I am good enough
- That I can trust my true self and other
- That I can allow myself to connect with others
- That I belong where I allow others to connect with me
- That people will love me even if they truly know me.
- How do I tell stories so that I do not have to stay present to myself or others?
Who Should Come?
The workshop is designed for people from all walks of life. It is focused towards expanding the awareness of spiritual explorers, healing and shamanic practitioners, and the delightfully inquisitive.
What to Bring
Please bring any rocks or crystals that want to come along. A journal notebook is encouraged as well as any comforts for sitting on the floor, such as floor chairs, back supports, blankets, pillows, etc. Bring lots of grounding stones
We will be in the outdoors of the many sacred energies of Bethel Horizons Camp. Plan for hiking and spending some in nature. Plan to learn to clear your subtle energy field and to adjust it with each moment by being a living, healing presence.
The workshop is residential and will be held at a beautiful Lutheran kids camp at Dodgeville, WI. You will receive detailed directions and a list of what to bring with your registration.
Please include your email with any registration. Suzette will send out registration confirmation. These emails will come from email@example.com . Suzette and I will both be able to read any replies. The fee for the workshop is $545, which includes lodging for Thursday, Friday and Saturday night, a light luncheon on Thursday evening, 3 meals on Friday, 3 meals on Saturday, and brunch on Sunday. Payment in full is due by September 25, 2019. There is a fee of $10 for linens and towels or you can provide your own. Class size is limited to 26.
Please send a refundable $100 deposit or the amount in full to Marie Smith 19126 Campbell Hill Dr, Richland Center, Wi. 53581 by September 1st. We eat gluten free at these workshops and you can preview the menu upon request. All special needs like vegetarian or dairy-free can be honored. I will take names for the waiting list if/ when the class fills.
We will begin class at 9 am on each day and end at 2:00 pm on Sunday afternoon. If you have questions, please contact Marie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 647- 2366.
The Essene Teachings: The Universe Is Your Mirror – Thais Gibson & Maryam Hasnaa; Greg Braden; Wikipedia